intelligent devices for continuous data collection
One of the fundamental requirements for doing any sort of data science or machine learning is to have high quality data that is reliable and easily accessible. Data such as a lab notebook locked in a filing cabinet is secure, but not accessible. Having data in a variety of locations is less than desirable as this creates data silos. The best solution is to have all your data in one place, such as in the Cloud.
The best way to get reliable, usable data is with IoT devices that are constantly collecting data in the background while you are doing higher-level tasks.
Whether you want to collect data from your assets, such as laboratory freezers, refrigerators, ovens, incubators, liquid nitrogen tanks, pH sensors, and balances or understand the ambient temperature and humidity in the lab itself, Elements are the answer. Easy to install and battery-powered, they stream high-resolution data to the Elemental Insights dashboard for easy access to visualizations and a lab-wide view of equipment performance. NIST-traceable devices available.
Data collection from critical lab equipment — -80C freezers, -20C freezers, 4C refrigerators, ovens, liquid nitrogen tanks, incubators and more
- Document sample storage conditions
- Verify oven temperature
- Visualize equipment utilization patterns
- Receive alerts when temperature is out of specification so you can save your valuable materials
Monitor lab environment — temperature, humidity, light and air pressure
- Monitor micro-environments like incubators
- Characterize lab environment
- Monitor vivarium conditions
- Find out if processes being affected by environmental conditions
Element-D (which stands for ”Data”) is an IoT data collection device that connects OEM instruments to the cloud to automate the collection of scientific data, metadata such as maintenance and calibration records, and critical performance and utilization metrics. Element-D aggregates readings to the cloud-based Elemental Machines Insights Dashboard where predictive algorithms are used to deliver powerful, actionable insights about user workflows, machine health, utilization, and operating environments. Automated data collection and audit reporting also facilitate compliance with quality management systems and regulatory agencies.
- Insights Dashboard integration
- Free up the data, metadata and calibration information on your equipment
- Use data for regulatory compliance
- Utilization & Performance Metrics
- Alerts if systems is out of specification
The Elements automatically connect to your own cloud-based dashboard allowing easy and secure access to your dashboard anytime, anywhere. The dashboard displays all of your connected Elements and associated equipment and environmental data. You can quickly view alerts and equipment status.
- Active alerts are displayed in red
- Equipment can be grouped for easy organization, i.e. Lab #1 or by Element type – 80C Freezers
- Easily generate reports for quality systems or regulatory compliance
- Utilization & Performance Metrics
Find out what our customers like LabCentral are saying
Can be used in a broad range of environments and equipment. Monitor research laboratories, monitor production facilities, monitor freezers, monitor refrigerators, monitor ovens
No plug required, streamlining deployment and making it easy to place devices exactly where needed, rather than where the nearest outlet is
Magnetically mounted, simply place and activate devices and ensure that they are streaming data
No network cables required. Data is shared with the Elemental Insights dashboard via WiFi