Plug-and-play Elements gather useful metrics in a variety of environments across the product lifecycle, from research and development to manufacturing
Whether you want to understand temperature and humidity patterns in your laboratory, measure the precise light levels in different locations, or monitor freezers, refrigerators or other equipment, Elements make the process fast and easy.
Elements monitor the laboratory and equipment, gathering valuable data and seamlessly streaming it to the Elemental Insights dashboard, giving users direct access to data and analysis. Anytime, Anywhere.
- Element-T wirelessly monitors equipment (from -200C to +250C) to provide visibility into performance and utilization. Whether you are tracking sample storage conditions, documenting oven temperature, or trying to understand equipment usage patterns, Element-T makes data gathering seamless.
- Element-A is a small multi-sensor device that monitors ambient conditions — temperature, humidity, air pressure and light — giving teams access to valuable data to help identify factors that are affecting outcomes. From synthetic biology experiments to animal environments to production, these data are tremendously valuable in identifying the factors affecting outcomes.
It is easy to add Elements to the research environment or redeploy existing Elements to new locations, as well.
- Versatile — Can be used in a broad range of environments and equipment. Monitor research laboratories, monitor production facilities, monitor freezers, monitor refrigerators, monitor ovens
- Easy-to-deploy — Simply place and activate devices and ensure that they are streaming data
- Battery-powered — No plug required, streamlining deployment and making it easy to locate devices exactly where needed, rather than where the nearest outlet is
- Wireless — No network cables required. Data is shared with the Elemental Insights dashboard via WiFi
- Synthetic biology
- Materials science
- Drug discovery
- Genomic testing